Concrete & Concrete Block Cleaning
For residential, commercial or industrial, large medium or small projects we can provide the high standard and safe cleaning process.
In commercial and industrial building projects, concrete and concrete blocks are commonly used for the construction of stronger structures. Any excess concrete, mortar, grout, or cement on the surface can be cleaned following a slightly different and longer process than brick cleaning to ensure outstanding results.
For each element that needs to be cleaned, we will be using a few different types of chemicals, most of which are non-corrosive and non-toxic, as well as safety data sheets (MSDS) and safety work method reports (SWMS).
Whenever there is a large commercial site, our first priority is safety. We adhere to all occupational health and safety OH&S guidelines and collaborate with the project manager to ensure that the process and the operation of cleaning are as safe as possible for workers and pedestrians around the site.
Our Cleaning Process
- Identify the brick work timing: brick work need at least 3 days to cure before clean it
- Identify the safety precautions for the site.
- Protect other materials like metal or cooper around the surface area by covering it with plastic sheets or wrapping.
- Rinse the surface with water: to minimized the absorption of acid to the mortars and brick.
- Scrapping any mortar or cement clumps.
- Rinse the surface with water again.
- Apply the acid using the venturi system with the acid to water ratio according to the brick and block makers standards.
- Rinse the acid off the surface.
- Pressure water Jetting the surface by using 1000-1500 psi pressure.
- Last rinse.
- Repeat the process as it needed.
- Neutralise all bricks and blocks.